The Help Menu directs the user to the help pages for queries on Quick Optimizer. It includes:
Help Pages: The link allows the user to view the help documents in case he/she faces some problem using the software.
Contact Us: This gives the contact information of the software technical/ administrative support.
Show System Id: This displays the unique system id that the software shows for the PC on which it is being used. It helps in identification of the user.
Quick Optimizer is distributed as a single setup program file.
· Open Windows Explorer
· Locate the Quick Optimizer setup program
· Double click on the program setup
· The Quick Optimizer setup wizard will guide you through rest of the setup
Quick Optimizer includes the uninstall program. To uninstall the Quick Optimizer:
· Select Start > Programs
· Go to the Quick Optimizer > Uninstall
· Click on the Uninstall
Please ensure Quick Optimizer is not running in your system tray.
The Quick Optimizer Uninstall wizard will guide you through the uninstall procedure
Alternatively you can use the windows Add/Remove utility to uninstall the Quick Optimizer.
· Browse through Control Panel
· Double click the Add/Remove Program
· Select Quick Optimizer and press the Add/Remove button
· The Quick Optimizer Uninstall wizard will guide you through the uninstall procedure